Cover Letter Writing Help and Editing Services
We provide cover letter writing help and editing services that differentiate our clients from all the other applicants.
Cover letters, resumes, biographies, and suitability statements are essential job-seeking documents, which, if developed in an exemplary manner, boost your candidacy. At Panoply Statements Writing, we have experts who provide cover letter writing help and editing services that leave the hiring managers with no doubt that you are a suitable candidate and can perform the job duties at the highest level by:
- Representing your personality,
- Showing your motivation for the position,
- Delineating your unique qualifications relevant to the job description.
In developing your cover letter, our experts ensure to:
- Customize the document to the job specifications,
- Address the top skills mentioned in the job description,
- Discuss the measurable results,
- Cogently describe your suitability for the position on a one-page document.
The Purpose of a Cover Letter
Attention-grabbing and concise cover letters are indispensable in increasing the employer’s desire to read your curriculum vitae or resume. The purpose of an exemplary written cover letter is to increase your appeal to the employer and ensure that you are considered as a serious contender worth an interview.
A cover letter is created to:
- Show your enthusiasm for the job by explaining your experiences,
- Discuss the rationale for applying,
- Explain how you are the most suitable candidate.
Our R2C Cover Letter Writing Format
How do we write your cover letter, you ask? Using our R2C guideline that includes:
- Reviewing all the information you provide us.
On ordering a cover letter from us, we will require you to provide us with all the educational and professional information that is relevant to the job you are applying. Our experts then review the information to support the development of a unique cover letter and comprehensively understand your needs and specifications.
- Researching about the role and company.
Our experts search for the role and the company’s culture using keywords and Boolean operators to formulate search phrases that facilitate the identification of quality information to include in the cover letter.
- Creating a brief, detailed, and coherent cover letter.
Our experts apply their creative, critical, and associative thinking in developing the body of your cover letter that is categorized into five sections.
Section 1: Address and Salutation. This section contains the applicant’s address and the organization that the cover letter is addressed.
Section 2: Introductory Paragraph. The cover letter paragraph contains explanations on:
- The purpose of the cover letter,
- The position you are applying,
- How you found out about the job.
Section 3: Body. The second paragraph should be a comprehensive explanation of the education, relevant job experience, and skills outlined in the curriculum vitae or resume.
Section 4: Body. The third paragraph should be written to illustrate the candidate’s know-how of the company, knowledge about the sector, and the reason why the applicant wants to work at the company.
In this section, our experts explain the attributes that make you the best fit for the position and the manner you will help the company active its goals.
Section 5: Conclusion. The final paragraph should contain statements requesting for favorable consideration. The applicant should also thank the recruiter.
Our Cover Letter Writing and Editing Guarantees
- Your cover letter will be based on researched content.
- The letter will be free from syntax errors or any other idiosyncrasies.
- The cover letter has been reviewed by an editor to ensure that:
- Evidence of how you fulfill the essential criteria of the job have been discussed.
- It is within the required one page or less requirement.
- The right person has been addressed.
- A convincing explanation of why you want the job has been provided.
Cover Letter Tips to Note
- When sending the cover letter via an electronic means, put the text in the body of the Email instead of sending it as an attachment to avoid it being detected by spam filters (unless otherwise required).
- Always include a cover letter unless otherwise instructed.
- In the United Kingdom and Europe, it is allowed to add headshots
- Conversely, if you are applying to a company in the United States, avoid attaching pictures on your cover letter unless explicitly stated.
Cover Letter Template| Example Template >>
Click Image to view