Personal Statement for Accommodations on Graduate School Entrance Tests Editing Help
According to the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), and Law School Admission Council (LSAC), a personal statement for accommodations is one of the vital documents required when submitting an initial application. A personal statement for accommodations, which is also called a statement of need for accommodation, is written to help the NBME, AAMC, ABIM, or LSAC administrators understand how your functional limitations put you at a disadvantage compared to other test-takers. It is important to have a concise and systematically written personal statement to ensure that the administrators understand why you should be granted the accommodations you are requesting. That is why at Panoply Statements Writing, we provide a professional personal statement for accommodations on graduate school entrance tests editing help as well as re-writing or proofreading services.
A personal statement or statement of need for accommodation is a core supporting documentation when applying for extended testing time or stop-the-clock breaks accommodations. The personal statement provides you with an opportunity to explain your current functional limitations, discuss the history of accommodations, and what allowance you feel is necessary to provide you with an equal opportunity to succeed.
Taking high stakes entrance tests such as the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is stressful. Our personal statement experts understand that taking the test can be more daunting for those of us with disabilities, psychiatric conditions, physical impairments, or other health-related challenges. Consequently, our experts purpose to develop, edit, revise, and proofread your graduate school entrance personal statement, or statement of need for accommodation, to ensure that you receive the accommodations that provide you with a fair experience when taking your LSAT, MCAT, GRE, or any other examinations.
Editing, Revising and Proofreading your Personal Statement for Accommodations
Writing a personal statement for accommodations can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be: Our experts can provide you with the editing and proofreading support you need to develop a statement of need for accommodation that coherently outlines your needs. When editing, revising, or proofreading your personal statement for accommodations, we ensure that the document contains a systematic description of your disability and its impact on your life and educational functioning.
Our personal statement experts ensure that the document contains:
1.Your full name, contact information, and a succinct title.
2. An introduction paragraph that outlines the purpose of writing the personal statement.
3. Paragraphs describing the specific accommodation requested, nature of your impairment, including (a) the first time you were diagnosed, (b) the latest time that an evaluation was conducted, (c) the name of your professional, (d) the manner your impairment substantially limits your functioning in major life activities, and (e) the manner the current examination conditions are insufficient for your needs.
4. Additional paragraphs containing your educational history (from elementary to present) and the impact of your impairment in an academic and/or vocational setting. Our experts also ensure that you have discussed any previous accommodations that you previously received when taking other standardized tests or examinations. If you have never received any accommodations, we ensure to discuss why you have not received the accommodations in the past and why they are necessary now. Also, if applicable, our personal statement editing experts ensure that your statement of need for accommodation explains if the accommodation you are requesting has been sought previously and denied.
The first step toward receiving our services is letting us know how we can help. Please chat with our readily available and friendly customer support agents for a personalized and helpful experience. Our customer support agents are available to help on Live Chat and email for 24 hours a day.
We provide our professional personal statement for accommodations editing help and proofreading services to the individuals with conditions such as:
1. Learning disabilities. 4. Permanent or temporary physical impairments.
2. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). 5. Psychiatric (depression, anxiety).
3. Sensory impairment (hearing, vision). 6. Nursing mothers/pregnancy.
Why Choose our Statement of Need for Accommodation?
Our affordable personal statement editing services can help you explain why you should be accorded the accommodations that you and your evaluator deem essential. We provide personalized services, and our experts are flexible and take time to understand your needs and preference. It is our joy when you receive the accommodations that support your ability to adequately prove your aptitude or achievement level in the LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, or GRE. As you consider which personal statement for accommodations on graduate school entrance tests editing service provider is the best for you, we want to assure you that we can provide you with a document that is written using an empowered language on the manner the accommodations you are requesting support your test performance.