University Admission Curriculum Vitae Writing Help and Editing Services
We provide university admission curriculum vitae writing help to students applying for their masters and Ph.D. We ensure that you stand out among the numerous application reviewed by an admissions committee.
Are you in need of a university admission curriculum vitae that will act as your marketing tool and effectively provide the admission committee with your educational information, professional background, personal experience, and qualities?
If yes, at Panoply Statements Writing, we can help you develop an organized, relevant, and accurate university admission curriculum vitae for your graduate (masters) and post graduate (Ph.d).
We provide our CV writing services and editing to individuals seeking:
- Admission to universities/institutions of higher learning.
- Postdoctoral positions.
- Teaching/research positions in post-secondary institutions.
- Research positions in the industry.
You can chat with us or send us a message using our Email to benefit from our expert services.
To develop a concise, coherent, and specific university admission curriculum vitae to your needs and preference, we will require you to provide our proficient writers with information regarding your education background, work experience/professional activities, research publications, volunteer activities/community engagement, and honors/awards received.
What we Include when Writing Your University Admission Curriculum Vitae| Format
While we are versatile, and can adapt to any client-specific templates, we use the following section headings to categorize your university admission CV.
- Contact Details – This section contains your full name, home address, mobile number, and email address.
- Personal Profile – Our CV experts will develop a unique and concise personal profile explaining your attributes or reasons for pursuing the professional program, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate program selected. It is essential for a personal profile to be short and snappy. Our experienced admission CV writers possess the prowess of developing concise personal profiles.
- Education – This section contains your previous training and academic qualifications in reverse chronological order.
- Work experience – In this section, we list your professional experience in reverse chronological order and make sure that anything mentioned is relevant to the program or course you are applying.
- Academic Achievements – We include any academic achievements that you possess, which support you as the best fit for the program you are applying.
- Skills – This section contains an explanation on foreign languages spoken, Information Technology (IT) competence possessed, and any other relevant expertise that differentiate you from other college applicants.
- Interests – A significant number of applicants just write socializing, going to the cinema, and reading, but the section could contain more. Our university admission CV experts apply their creative thinking and experience the interests section is written in a manner that attracts the admissions committee’s attention.
- References – A candidate is not required to provide the names of referees. It is not necessary to state ‘references available upon request’ because the admission committee expects this to be the case.
Steps we Adhere when Composing your Flawless University Admission CV
Where applicable, we require all our clients to provide us with all relevant information about their academic background, research conducted, professional experience, interests, and skills. On receiving the information that could be in the form of your old curriculum vitae, our admission CV experts adhere to the following four steps:
Reviewing all the information to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the client.
Conducting a search on admission procedures and requirements for the program you are applying to and the institution.
Applying creative thinking to develop an exemplary, unique, and grammatically correct university admission CV.
The admission CV developed is then forwarded to an editor who critiques the manner that the content is presented and also proofreads the information.
How we Write Exemplary University Admission CVs| Writing Tips
Our experts develop CVs that increase your probability of being enrolled at your program and institution of choice by:
- Using active verbs wherever possible. Where applicable, our experts use words such as:
- Avoiding fonts such as Comic Sans. Instead, our writers choose fonts that are more professional, clear, and easy to read such as Arial or Times New Roman size 10 to 12.
- Ensuring the fonts and sizes are consistent throughout your curriculum vitae.
- Writing section headings in bold and fonts of 14 or 16 to break up the curriculum vitae.
- Listing everything in reverse chronological order.
- Keeping the content concise and easy to read by using precise spacing and bullet points.
- Proofreading the curriculum vitae to ensure that there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Not using generic and cliché phrases such as hardworking and team player. Instead, our experts discuss your experiences in a light that demonstrates your skills.
- Accurately presenting your qualifications.
- Ascertaining that the margins are at least one-inch so that nothing is cropped when you upload the documents on the university’s admission portal/website.